An opportunity has arisen at WS Training for aReceptionist/Administrator to join our busy Commercial Team. AdministrativeAssistants ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the office, and supportthe work of management and other staff.
· Answer incoming calls and maintain telephone switchboard and answermachine messages.
· Carry out all reception duties: greet visitors, ensure visitors signin and out of the visitor’s book and give health & safety induction, firedrill procedures and housekeeping arrangements.
· Maintain reception area and ensure display certificates are in date
· Liaise with Instructors/Trainers as required
· Clear down and set up conference rooms in readiness for the nextcourse and maintain rooms to a high standard.
· Prepare tea/coffee for delegates and visitors.
· Action and respond to emails in a timely manner.
· Ensure outside seating areas are clean and tidy at all times – to bechecked daily.
· Clean coffee machines in break out area on site
· Carry out food orders for delegates for Bury courses
· Populate cash & carry and stationery orders for Bury office
· Action post daily, update franking machine as required
· Create and send out joining instructions, pre course evaluation formsand invoices when necessary.
· Ensure tutors complete and return delegate lists & evaluationforms for all courses in good time. Distribute these appropriately.
· Input data from Tutor and Delegate evaluation forms onto statisticsspreadsheet
· Any other admin duties relating to the commercial department.
· Arranging refreshments & food for delegates
· Ordering of equipment for the office
· Adhering to Equal Opportunities and Code of Conduct policies, Equalityand Diversity and that all service users are given fair access toopportunities.
· To actively promote and support an empowered open success culture.
· Communication at all levels to be open and honest and a clear two- waychannel.
KNOWLEDGE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft applications
· Excellent customer service skills
· Administration qualification or Administration experience
· Effective time management and organisational skills
· Possess well-developed interpersonal skills and strong commitment tothe job role.
· Enhanced DBS check required
Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes and Behaviours required for the role:
Commercial / business awareness
Market / Industry / Knowledge
Undertake relevant processes and procedures
Continuous improvement and quality control
Planning and organisational skills
Persuasion and influencing
Behaviours & Attitudes
Seeks continuous improvement
An application pack can be requested when sending in your CV to email@example.com.
Candidates who have been selected for interview will be contacted by amember of the recruitment panel via email. If you do not hear from us, thenplease assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
WS Training is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare ofyoung people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As part of ouron-going commitment to Equality and Diversity, WS Training guarantee to shortlist all applicants from all ethnic groups, including ethnic minority groups,who meet the essential criteria and all applicants with a disability who meetthe essential criteria. All appointments are subject to Disclosure & BarringService (DBS) check.
Part-time hours: 3 days a week - Mon-Wednesday
Expected start date: ASAP
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.00 per hour