An opportunity has arisen at WS Training for a Accounts Assistant tojoin our busy Accounts Team. The Accounts Assistant ensures the efficientday-to-day operation of the accounts office whilst supporting the work of theHead of Finance & Business Development and other teams.
• Verify and reconcile company business card transactions.
• Supplier and Bursary Pay-runs
• Banking: post all transactions daily to ensure cash flow forecast areaccurate.
• Petty Cash Accounts.
• Credit control: Ensure all customers are chase and pay to terms,statement to be sent and daily credit control to be undertaken.
• Sales invoicing for all departments in a timely.
• Advise certificate administration when invoices paid.
• Obtain and check credit references for new companies as required.
• Payroll/Pensions input.
• Check monthly staff expense claims and prepare expense sheet forpayroll.
• Open & distribute mail.
• Carry out filing of accounts paperwork.
• Respond to emails in a professional and timely manner.
• General accounts and admin duties as and when required.
• Supplier reconciliation of statements ensuring all costs are accountedfor.
• VAT Returns with box 6 reconciliations.
• Accruals, prepayments, deferred income and income accruals.
• Fixed asset control utilising our Sage add on.
• Balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• Data input of Purchase invoices following all approval procedures.Improve the authorisation process to ensure all invoices paid to commitments.
• Any other tasks required
KNOWLEDGE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft applications, sage experiencepreferred.
• Administration qualification or Administration experience
• Effective time management and organisational skills
• Possess well-developed interpersonal skills and strong commitment tothe job role.
• Enhanced DBS check required
An application pack can be requested when sending in your CV to email@example.com
Candidates who have been selected for interview will be contacted by amember of the recruitment panel via email. If you do not hear from us, thenplease assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
WS Training is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare ofyoung people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As part of ouron-going commitment to Equality and Diversity, WS Training guarantee to shortlist all applicants from all ethnic groups, including ethnic minority groups,who meet the essential criteria and all applicants with a disability who meetthe essential criteria. All appointments are subject to Disclosure & BarringService (DBS) check.
Part-time hours: 2 days a week
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.77 per hour