Intended for people who are required to use an abrasive wheel in the work-place. It will give delegates a recognised certificate that complies with current legislation.
• Learnt all aspects of abrasive wheel use and safety
• Check and inspect spindle and wheel speeds
• Check and select suitable wheels
• Carefully mount wheels
• Understand purpose and types of guard
• Understand machine controls
• Have an appreciation of related safety (i.e. the protection of eyes, noise and control regulations)
• Be appointed onto the Company Register.
This course will cover either hand or bench grinders
Duration: Half Day