A Fire Risk Assessment is now required in addition to a company risk assessment policy. This course informs delegates of relevant legislation and provides guidance for the completion of a Fire Risk Assessment for your organisation.
• Understand current legislation
• Realise where legislation applies and what is means to your organisation
• Re-affirm knowledge of fire precautions and means of escape
• Become aware of potential hazards and risks
• Learn about suitable fire fighting equipment
• Receive guidance upon the completion of a fire risk assessment, along with the issue of appropriate documentation
• Develop a routine inspection checklist for monitoring purposes.
• Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
• Implement the general fire safety provisions of the Fire Safety Order
• Where do the regulations apply?
• What do the regulations mean to you?
• Fire precautions
• Hazard & Risk
• Workplace Fire Risk Assessment
• Fire Detection and Warning
• Fire Fighting Equipment
• Personal Plan of Action.
Duration: One Day